Saturday, January 27, 2018

Google Alert - lose weight

Google
lose weight
As-it-happens update 26 January 2018
NEWS
Geordie Shore's Gary Beadle has branded new mums as "lazy" if they don't lose weight after giving birth, in a foul-mouthed rant. The new dad hit back online trolls who accused his girlfriend, Emma McVey, of losing weight 'too quickly' after it was revealed that she lost two stone in just ten days.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
After the births of my daughter in 2010 and my son in 2014, I just never lost the baby weight. Being the mom of two young kids left me strapped for time, especially while juggling a full-time desk job, so I wasn't making the best food choices. My meals almost always consisted of carb-laden convenience ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
"After treatment for breast cancer, my weight had soared. Everyone thinks you lose weight during chemotherapy but I piled it on. Less activity during recovery from surgery, and chemotherapy had taken its toll," she said. "Whenever I was feeling better I wanted a Greggs - I was eating all the wrong things.".
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
One of the challenges that Medley has faced is shedding pounds as a two-sport athlete. Each year, he has had to quickly lose weight after playing linebacker on the football team. This season, he initially competed in the 152-pound division, but he has recently dropped down to a lighter weight class.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Sabathia says he is not aiming to lose weight, adding: "I want to stay the same weight but I want to be a lot stronger." While he plans to stick to a plant-based diet, he has admitted he could be tempted by a rack of ribs when he visits Kansas City. But he says he wants the diet to keep his playing as well as ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...