Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Google Alert - lose weight

Google
lose weight
As-it-happens update 23 January 2018
NEWS
30 at the Genoa Medical Center in Brighton. "Our goal is to get them to lose 7% of their body weight. Even losing 5% of body weight can substantially reduce risk… Some of the people in the program have gone off some of their blood pressure and cholesterol medications just from the changes they make ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
"When I turned 21, at the end of my relationship, I managed to lose over 7st after losing my appetite. "People started complimenting me because I looked so skinny and beautiful (including my new boyfriend), and that's when, in order to keep this standard, I decided to start inducing the vomit." ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The National Institutes of Health is spending over $150,000 on a study that aims to fight fat shaming. The project, being conducted by the University of Pennsylvania, aims to reduce "weight stigma," which the researchers contend leads obese people to eat more. "In a randomized controlled trial, I will test ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The study, commissioned by, Nutrisystem, a leading provider of weight loss products and services, found distracted eating is a prominent part of many meals and it's getting more common. In fact, 35 percent of those aged 18-25 can't be without their phone for every meal — with phone usage at every ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...