Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Khloe Kardashian Loss of Weight : Reality TV Star Shows Off Toned Body in Bikini While on business in Thailand


American TV star Khloe Kardashian showed her slim frame while on holiday in Thailand with her family.

In a photo posted on Instagram, the 29- year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star was spotted in a black one-piece " East Coast " was read, and joined up with a nautical hat.

" And then my soul saw you ...... " photo captioning .

Kardashian, who once said that to lose weight was the " biggest struggle for life and that is put down ," said in a February issue of Cosmopolitan Australia , that weight loss is the result of their healthy eating habits and dedicated work out.

" I've definitely become obsessed with exercise! " She said. "It's funny, because my weight has always fluctuated - but recently so many people have been saying ' you look so good , you've lost all that weight . ' Actually it has been about a year and a half I've been doing a change in lifestyle .

"There is no quick fix, I'd say. If I ate better, I would lose weight faster , but I do not want that . I love food and there are plenty of family time with food and friends. I work very hard so I can have my champagne and part of life . i'd rather take longer to lose weight, but we had fun doing it. "

Photos of the Kardashian come after ex husband Lamar Odom said in an interview with In Touch magazine that he would like to rebuild the relationship.

"I want to make it work with Khloe , I'll see Khloe , . I'll see you soon I'm focusing on improving ," he added

The couple's marriage hit the rocks first when a video appeared showing Odom rapping about how he cheated . He was also allegedly unwilling to take professional help for his drug addiction . She filed for divorce in December with Odom , after four years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...