Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Of Zoe Saldana diet and exercise Routine: the Sexy Star

Zoe Saldana
Dominican beauty Zoe Saldana is a femme fatale, having acquired a reputation for playing feisty Anamaria in Pirates of the Caribbean: the curse of the Black Pearl, surprising Uhura in the 2009 film Star Trek and Neytiri elegant in James Cameron's Avatar. The sexy extra terrestrial and trekker star is one of the stars of her  generation because of her  beauty, acting skills and well toned  figure every woman would like that. The star 5-foot-7 tall breathes just sexy pure everywhere, and in this case, the 32 year-old actress shared the diet and the exercise secrets that have kept her  fabulous form over the years.

"I love feeling in harmony with my body and eat right." Sometimes I pork on pasta, but it is OK. The next day, I just eat healthy, "she shares.

Zoe Saldana diet is to eat healthy meals and sometimes is rewarding herself with her  favorite treats. She would feel guilty about it because it is a form of address so that it adheres to a healthy eating plan.

Whenever she eats unhealthy meals as fast food today, the day following she  copes up by eating a healthy diet.

"I never want to deprive myself of food just because I want to lose weight," said Zoe Saldana.

Zoe Saldana exercise routine, is exercise programs cardio in the form of ballet that she  has done for years. Her routine, most of the time, is to work with a personal trainer.

Zoe claims, "if I didn't have a fitness trainer to push me into my exercise training fitness program, I would walk for 15 minutes instead." It is also a good cardio exercise for me.

Zoe Saldana exercise routine includes Pilates three times per week.

"This is the thing closest to dance therefore not surprising that I am drawn to Pilates exercise,"shares Zoe.

This helps to nourish different muscles of his body, increasing its flexibility and  relaxing the body and mind.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...