Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CELEBRITY WEIGHT LOSS SHOCK! Emma Watson displays shrinking figure on The Bling Ring set



Emma Watson appears to have lost her gorgeous curves.

The actress is filming new movie The Bling Ring and posted a photo on Twitter of herself dressed-up in character.

'Twitterers meet Nicki, Nicki meet twitterers : ),' Tweets Emma, along with the picture.

Emma, who wears a pink velour tracksuit in the snap, shows off a flat tummy beneath her cropped top and the trousers fall baggy around her tiny legs.

The 22-year-old Lancôme model has said in the past that she has no desire to be tiny - so perhaps she was asked to slim down for the role.

'I don't think it's very pretty to be really, really skinny,' Emma told the Daily Star.

'It's not inspirational at all for me.

'Even if I wanted to be that skinny, I love food and I love cooking and I love sitting down and having nice meals, so it just wouldn't be possible for me.'





http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/535948/celebrity-weight-loss-shock-emma-watson-displays-shrinking-figure-on-the-bling-ring-set/1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...