| |
|||||||
| lose weight | |||||||
| NEWS | |||||||
Are weight-loss drugs the answer for child obesity – or just another lesson in skinny privilege?
For teenagers living with severe obesity, GLP-1 drugs can succeed where years of diets and interventions have failed. Yet as weight-loss ...
|
|||||||
|
WJSN's Seola reveals shocking method that some idols use to lose weight before a photoshoot
Seola herself also continues to draw attention to the issue, opening up about her experiences with dieting and weight loss in the idol industry - and ...
|
|||||||
|
Gemma Brodie: “I did thousands of rounds of sparring, and I really miss it. I would love to be ...
“It was just to lose the baby weight. I had a baby the year before. I got in touch with this girl called April, who was one of the fitness instructors ...
|
|||||||
| See more results | Edit this alert | |||||||
| You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
Receive this alert as RSS feed |
|
Send Feedback
|