| |
|||||||
| lose weight | |||||||
| NEWS | |||||||
Kelly Osbourne finally addresses weight loss concerns. 'I wasn't well' - USA Today
Kelly Osbourne is speaking out against body shamers who criticized her surprising weight loss, explaining that she “wasn't well.”
|
|||||||
Kelly Osbourne breaks silence on dramatic weight loss: 'I wasn't well' - HELLO! Magazine
In an exclusive interview with HELLO!, Kelly Osbourne has opened up about rebuilding her life following the death of her father Ozzy Osbourne in ...
|
|||||||
|
Ryu Hye-young Emphasizes Avoiding Swelling Over Dieting for Photo Shoot
... lose so much weight?' or 'Why are you so skinny?' appear. But if I gain weight, people say I've gotten fat. So I'll just live as I please ...
|
|||||||
| See more results | Edit this alert | |||||||
| You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
Receive this alert as RSS feed |
|
Send Feedback
|