Monday, August 24, 2026

Google Alert - lose weight

Google
lose weight
As-it-happens update August 24, 2026
NEWS
In the two-year DELISH randomized trial, adults with obesity achieved modest, sustained weight loss with either an adapted Mediterranean-style ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Foundayo will be available on private prescription, with pharmacists warning of counterfeit GLP-1 problem.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
New treatment easier for patients but experts warn counterfeiters could cash in on the format.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
“I found my weight loss fluctuated. I lost a few pounds, then plateaued, and then I started losing again steadily.” Another recommendation: if eating ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
A 31-year-old mother and her 2-year-old daughter died Sunday after they were reportedly struck by lightning in Margate, police said.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Doctors are concerned about new weight-loss drug. So if it's illegal to sell, why is it so easy to find it online?
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...