| |
|||||
| lose weight | |||||
| NEWS | |||||
|
I lost 70 kg after bariatric surgery. Here's what nobody told me - India Today
At 50 kg, I discovered that losing weight could change my body without necessarily healing the pain I carried inside it. Advertisement. 70 kg lost. A ...
|
|||||
|
GLP-1 weight loss stigma changes what patients disclose - KevinMD.com
GLP-1 weight loss stigma can make patients hide treatment from friends and clinicians. Ask questions that encourage medication disclosure and ...
|
|||||
|
Why rapid weight loss can make you look older - t2ONLINE
Rapid weight loss can lead to muscle loss and a gaunt appearance. Here's what happens to the body and how to protect muscle during weight loss.
|
|||||
| See more results | Edit this alert | |||||
| You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
Receive this alert as RSS feed |
|
Send Feedback
|