Friday, August 16, 2024

Google Alert - lose weight

Google
lose weight
As-it-happens update August 15, 2024
NEWS
My AI friend offers an 11-bullet-point approach for me to lose 10kg, though maybe I can start with a hair cut that shaves 300g – or avoid using a ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
In a 'teachable moment' case, a patient who did not have their levothyroxine dose adjusted after rapid weight loss with tirzepatide wound up in ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I have been trying to read all of Jane Austen's novels this year and I would be lost without the help of some of these tools. Plus, this isn't ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Having no weight loss was associated with greater than 4 times the odds of hospital readmission after adjustment for confounders (aOR, 4.3; 95% CI, ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I am roughly three months into my weight-loss journey and things are moving slowly but in the right direction. I'm down about 30 pounds and while ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The Swiss company had the first option on a drug that could now become a leading anti-obesity treatment.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
"We didn't really understand that you really want to get them to the scale as quick as you can, because they do lose weight as time goes on. I had ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
As new drugs used for weight loss—which go by the brand names Mounjaro, Ozempic, Zepbound, Wegovy—have skyrocketed in popularity, patients have ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
[To lose the weight], I swam a mile every day, stopped drinking and ate very little in the way of carbohydrates. I still try and stay low ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
If you're looking to lose weight and up your fitness game at the same time, these are the best weight-loss workouts that experts recommend.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...