Sunday, February 14, 2021

Google Alert - lose weight

Google
lose weight
As-it-happens update 14 February 2021
NEWS
Yun yung New Year's resolution ko, to lose weight, to have a healthier body. Now I try to eat healthier din. I also do a little bit of pilates and weight ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I didn't make weight. I lost the belt on the scales. I want to apologize to everyone. I want to apologize to all my fans. It was a mistake on my behalf.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Now with his new-found confidence from his weight loss transformation, Calvin's childhood dream has come true as he has now applied to train as a ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...