| | |||||||
| lose weight | |||||||
| NEWS | |||||||
| 'Badass' author Jen Sincero on breaking old habits and forming new ones It's the time of year a lot of us decide to make a change — to lose weight, or save more money, or stop an unhealthy habit. But according to Jen ...
| |||||||
'At 180kgs, I decided to quit dieting. Quit trying to lose weight. Hopefully forever.' Even so, I've spent most of my adult life ashamed of the fact that I haven't been more successful in my weight loss efforts. A few years ago, when I ...
| |||||||
| Back in office, back in shape I want to lose the weight I gained during the lockdown," says the 22-year-old from Saligramam. The BBA graduate, who will soon be leaving India to ...
| |||||||
| He trained for the Olympics, beat an eating disorder and overcame depression — Matt Morsia ... Matt's ten fitness tips. By doing resistance training (such as lifting weights or your own body weight) alongside a period of fat loss you'll ...
| |||||||
| Healthy Tahoe: A new year, a new start Research shows that people who keep food diaries are more likely to lose weight and keep it off. Your Resolution: Reduce stress. Keep It Up: Recharge ...
| |||||||
| See more results | Edit this alert | |||||||
| You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
Receive this alert as RSS feed |
| Send Feedback |