Thursday, January 25, 2018

Google Alert - lose weight

Google
lose weight
As-it-happens update 24 January 2018
NEWS
Weight loss and getting rid of fat can be tricky, and experts have revealed diet is not the only factor in slimming success. Sleep has major impact on waistlines, with new research showing those with regular sleep patterns found it easier to shed pounds from their waistline. The study, which monitored ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I suppose I tried to [lose] a little bit [of weight]. But it wasn't a focus of mine. I knew he'd have a mustache. I had a beard at the time, so I created this sort of cockeyed mustache, because everything about this guy is a little bit sad. Even his mustache is a little bit sad. The real focus for me was [emotional].
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...