Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Google Alert - lose weight

Google
lose weight
As-it-happens update January 13, 2015
NEWS
Study links potato compounds to weight loss
Potatoes may hold secret compounds to help people lose weight and avoid diabetes, according to new research out of Canada. The seemingly ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Why I Got Gastric Bypass Surgery
I've been gaining and losing weight my whole life. Two years ago, I weighed 285 pounds and I felt completely confident and sexy. Plus, I ran my first ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
tuaw.com
CARROT Hunger: Better health through insults and bribes
It's that time of year when people are already breaking their New Year's Resolutions to lose weight. Well, it helps if you have someone - or something ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...