Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Google Alert - lose weight

Google
lose weight
As-it-happens update January 13, 2015
NEWS
Co.Exist
Your Willpower Won't Help You Lose Weight, You Need To Change Your Environment
We start the year trying to lose weight, eat more healthily and go to the gym more regularly. Many of us finish it by following familiar habits: too much ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Daily Mail
In Case Your Friends Won't Do It, Here's An App That Will Fat Shame You Into Losing Weight
In Alice in Wonderland, Alice sees a cake with the message, 'Eat me' on it. She then eats the cake. Magical (and I mean trippy, glorious, probably ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Belfast Telegraph
The WeightWatchers journey: I figured it out, and so can you
I thought: 'Why am I joining this class to pay someone to tell me how to lose weight when I can do it myself?' But I hadn't a clue how to go about it or ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...