Monday, January 19, 2015

Google Alert - lose weight

Google
lose weight
As-it-happens update January 19, 2015
NEWS
Bangor Daily News
How to Lose Weight on the Weekends
How often do you say to yourself, "I'll get back on my diet Monday!"? Losing weight during the work week seems to be fairly easy. The structure helps ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Jamaica Observer
I weigh 185 pounds but I love chocolate!
I am now settled and trying very hard to lose the weight, but it has been slow going. In four months I have lost only five pounds, moving from 190 to 185 ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Gladstone Observer
Parkrun helps Amanda with weight loss goal
Mrs Hanlon wants to lose a further 12 kilograms, adding to the 13 she has already shed. ... "I don't want to carry the weight so I need to lose it." Heshan ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...