Thursday, May 19, 2011

An interview with Melanie Iglesias


We think Melanie is pretty much one of the hottest models on the planet. She is a wonderful girl, has an exotic style with her, it is really all good! Melanie is 23 years old, 5 ' 7 and 115 lbs, and has all go to her. She is based in New York, New York, United States right now. She recently won the 2010 Maxim hometown people contest, which was a big part with constant voices. I think we had a decent part in getting her to the Crown, Melanie has gone on to perform work for the World Poker Tour, she has been on Gossip Girl and 30 Rock, she has done work as a ring girl, and was in the film "Inside Man". She has also had a music career on the page. We should see much more of Melanie from here forward.

Check out Melanie on Twitter, Facebook and at ModelMayhem.

Interview questions for her. Sounds like a lot of fun!


Career ambitions from where you are today?
I am extremely ambitious! My ambitions do change everytime I reach a new target. Forward, I want to live good, write, sing and produce music. I would also like to achieve a level of success in modeling and acting. Music is always first. That makes me most happy.


Had you always wanted to model or is it something that just happened?
I used to look at the Victoria's Secret journals or Swimsuit editions of Sports Illustrated and think "Wow. I want to be and look like these girls. They are so beautiful. " I guess you can say is I wanted to be a model from as far back as I can remember. I began to pursue a career as soon as I turned 18.

Favorite modeling gig?
My favorite gig must be shooting with Maxim! I had a fantastic time and knew the super sexy in my cuttings. Such an amazing and creative team,

Any disadvantage of modeling?
The back of the Group Policy Modeling must be rejected. You have to have thick skin and know that it would be impossible to book all casting directors you participate regardless of how beautiful you are. It also takes time to build a resume. All engaged in a career in modelling must have lots of patience.

What do you like best about being a musician?
The best part about being a musician is working with other talented artists. I live for the nights I did not want to go to sleep when the creative chemistry in the Studio are the graphs. It is the best feeling.

News on your iPod right now?
Think before you turn on my iPod shuffle icon. I can scare you; You may listen to Nirvana, one minute, Barry White next followed by some Jay-Z and 90 ° e/-s R&B shortly after. Don't judge me!

What would you say is your best feature and why?
I am naturally slim and never have to worry about dieting. Genetics should be thanked for this. I hope it never goes away even though I will enjoy working out … sometimes.

What these guys are saying is your best feature?
Many guys have congratulated me on seeing exotic total. People can never guess where I come from, even after a long conversation.

What is your favorite?
Tequila on the rocks.

What is your favorite movie?
True Romance.

What you will see that an ideal man if there is such a thing?
I could not say what I am looking for in a perfect human being because I have never met a perfect person. I think people miss out on some great relationships because they always have the picture the perfect person in their minds. I like someone I can be goofy with. If I am going to spend the rest of my life with someone, I would never be bored. I want to spend as much time as possible feeling my cheeks will fall off from laughing so hard.

If you could be a comic book character, who would you be?
Iron Man. Duh.

What is the craziest thing you ever made?
I do not think it is crazy but I like riding dirtbikes and quads. Always different people react when they find out.

Any pet peeves?
People who walk slow … and in front of me.

Any celebrity crush?
Marisa Miller. So hot!

Given that your warm and attract much attention, any advice to guys when approaching women?
Hmm. I have some advice for the guys who carries on a girl who they really want.
1) did not seek advice from your friends.
2) do not try to act like an a ** hole, since you think girls are like a ** holes. We do not.
3) Be yourself.

You follow hockey?
I really cannot follow the NHL as some of my guy friends make, but i have been in an NHL game!

Hockey favorite team?
I gotta go with the home team ... NY Rangers.

Favorite hockey player?
I would be lying if I gave you the name of my favorite hockey player. I follow the NHL not enough and it is not fair!

Who will win the Stanley Cup this year?
I hope the NEW YORK Rangers do. It is a good excuse to celebrate and drink a beer with my guy friends. Haha.

Well tlhere do you have it. Look out for much more to come from Melanie.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...